Skip to content
- Artificial Decorations are not permitted
- Placement Of Decorations: Flush Marker Lots Planting of flowers is prohibited. Natural cut flowers are permitted. Vases can be used to commemorate special occasions such as: anniversaries, birthdays, etc. They are not intended for continual use. Vases are strictly cut flowers and NOT for potted plants . Only one vase is allowed on a grave. Additional containers will be removed .Upright Monument Lots When burials are in front of the upright monument, the planting of annual flowers is permitted only in the 10 in. area directly in front of the monument, not to exceed the length of the monument base. When burials are both in the front and rear of the monument, the planting of annual flowers is permitted in the front and rear of the monument within 10in. Area, not to exceed the length of the monument base. Plantings on the side of the monument base are prohibited. Remember, paintings require weekly maintenance by the lot owner. If plantings require weekly maintenance by the lot owner. If plantings become outgrown with weeds, they will be removed. Perennial plantings are not permitted
- Potted Plants and flower boxes on both monument and non-monument lots are allowed during the (10) day period following Palm and Easter Sunday, Mothers and Fathers Day and Memorial Day . Potted plants dug into the soil or placed in the cemetery cut flower vases will be immediately removed.
- New Shrubbery Is not permitted on individual lots. Existing shrubs will be removed by the cemetery at such time as they become overgrown.
- Prohibited: Concrete Products, metal urns and articles such as glass jars, plastic items( with the exception of cemetery issued vases for cut flowers) , votive lights , names plates , balloons, chimes, pumpkins, figurines and bric-a-brac of any description are forbidden. Crosses or fences.
- Please Do not park or drive on the grass.
- Please Use rubbish containers throughout the cemetery.